Thursday, January 19, 2012

Piles, Piles Everywhere!!!!

My hubby has been busy filming so when he is home he is either sleeping or rushing out the door.  Normally he is the best little house keeper ever and I am very lucky to have a husband who actually cleans and does laundry.  But the reason for my rant is my hubby is also I pile maker which drives me batty!!!!  He loves to make piles!!!  He makes piles of receipts, piles of to-do list, piles of books/magazines, piles of clothes, piles, piles, and more piles!!!!!  At this very moment I'm staring at a pile of movies/T.V DVDs that he HAS to watch.  I'm not kidding when I say there are about 30 DVDs on my coffee tables.


This pile began before christmas and has migrated from the T.V stand to the table.  Lord knows when this pile will disappear.  Just this morning I have picked up 2 piles of clothes, one from his side of the bed and one from the bathroom, a pile of medicine packets from the counter from last night and this morning, along with the empty box, and coffee mugs that were beside the bed.   I actually caught him before he made his pile of sugar packets on the counter.  He giggled because he knew he would leave the packets on the counter instead of throwing them away.  So if this is the worst he does then I'm pretty lucky but if I ever come up missing, you know that I have fallen into one of his piles and can't climb out!!!!!

1 comment: